This Guy Was Blinded Because He Made The Simple Mistake A Lot of People Make Every Day
Ivana December 2, 2015 This Guy Was Blinded Because He Made The Simple Mistake A Lot of People Make Every Day2015-12-02T08:15:58+00:00General, Health, Health Tips No Comment
We want to share with you the story about a man from Cincinnati who made a terrible yet common mistake which had serious consequences.
It happens even to the best of us, we are just too tired, we want to go to bed as soon as possible, and sometimes we are just too lazy to take them out, but after you see this video you’ll never repeat this mistake. The man we mentioned forgot to take his contact lenses before he went to bed and woke up with an excruciating pain and serious eye infection in the morning. He just could do anything to ease the pain.
He immediately went to the ER and received a treatment for the infection, but it didn’t end there for him. The mistake he made scarred his eye so badly that he lost his sight in that eye and there is no cure for that. He’ll have to live with it for the rest of his life. This should be an eye opener for all of you out there to never repeat his mistake, it could have serious consequences.