The results of some of the university’s research to prove if the magic tree and its fruit can be:
Attacking cancer cells with naturally safe and effective, without nausea, weight loss, hair loss, as happened in chemo therapy.
Protecting the immune system and prevent deadly infections.
Increased energy and improved physical appearance.
Effectively selecting a target and kill the bad cells from 12 different types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung, and pancreas.
Power works 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells compared with adriamycin and chemo therapy is commonly used.
Unlike chemo therapy, this juice is only selectively hunt down and kill the bad cells and not harm or kill healthy cells.
A well-known fruit throughout much of the world, the soursop’s delicious white pulp, with tones of fruit candy and smooth cream is commonplace in tropical markets, but is rarely found fresh anywhere else.
Inside its thin, leathery, green flesh is a large mass of creamy pulp, usually intermixed with 50-100 black seeds.Health Benefits of Soursop- The seeds, which have emetic properties, can be used in the treatment of vomiting.
– The leaf decoction is effective for head lice and bedbugs.
– The crushed fresh leaves can be applied on skin eruptions to promote healing.
– The juice of the fruit can be taken orally as a remedy for urethritis, haematuria and liver ailments.
– The juice when taken when fasting, it is believed to relieve liver ailments and leprosy.
– To speed the healing of wounds, the flesh of the soursop is applied as a poultice unchanged for 3 days.
– A decoction of the young shoots or leaves is regarded as a remedy for gall bladder trouble, as well as coughs, catarrh, diarrhea, dysentery, fever and indigestion.
– Mashed leaves are used as a poultice to alleviate eczema and other skin problems and rheumatism.
– The root bark is use as an antidote for poisoning.
– Soursop flowers are believed to alleviate catarrh.
– Decoction of leaves used as compresses for inflammation and swollen feet.