2. 1 2 Liter Plastic Bottle
3. 1/4 Cup Sugar/Brown Sugar
4. 1 Cup Hot Water
5. 1 Gram Yeast
6. Black Paper/Black Plastic Bag/Black Cloth
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix sugar with hot water, let cool, then pour into the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix, this creates carbon dioxide, which attracts the mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black like black paper, black cloth or plastic bag, leaving the top uncovered. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black)
6. Place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area.
7. Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.