IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼
A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses
during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which
food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing she stared at the fire charcoals
continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, She started to scream for help
and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why she was doing this?
Then she admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said
she’ll be blind permanently because of the contact
lenses that she had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat
from the charcoal melted her contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE
OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned….
or while COOKING…!
Friends if u feel the information is important, Please
SHARE this message to all your near & dear ones who use contact lens.
For More visit our page Inspiring Young India